IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - No wonder am so broke all the time!

RSS Bot

Its no wonder why am so broke all the time,Am always buying classic videogames!Yup, you heard it here, what a big news flash "Jboypacman spends all his extra money on classic video games!"lol.

Anyway this month's purchase was from the Goat Store.If you havnt shopped online there before then you should.Its a great place to pick up all sorts of classic videogaming goodies.A-1 in my book along with Trade-N-Games and Atari2600.Com never had a problem with any of these.Thumbs Up all around.

Well heres what i got in the mail today from the Goat Store....

Super Burnout w/Box no manual-Jaguar

Tempest2K w/Box and manual-Jaguar

Raiden-No box but has manual-Jaguar

Splatterhouse-Loose-Turbografx-16

Devil's Crush-Loose-Turbografx-16

Keith Courage-Loose-Turbografx-16

CraterMaze-Loose-Turbografx-16

No Escape-Loose-Atari 2600

Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes-Loose-Atari 2600

Donkey Kong-Loose-Intellivision

So not a bad haul for me i think.Lots of good stuff to play with here.Am really excited about that copy of No Escape.I had the hardest time getting one for some reason or another.It always alluded me untill now.No escape for No Escape now.lol.

I have one more game coming in the mail now.A copy of Ruiner Pinball for the Atari Jaguar thanks to EricDeLee.Then its on to the next round of games.Extra money goes into wallet,then out of wallet.Its just the nature of things.Its being a classic gaming collector.Take care gang untill next we Blog.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2994