IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Bad Ads

RSS Bot

Do you know that credit card commercial with the song "I'm free, to do what I want, any ol' time"? I am so sick of that song, I could scream. It's like the Cadillac commercials where they used the same song in every commercial for 3 years. And no, I'm not exaggerating. THREE YEARS. And, I don't know if this made it nationally or not, but here in Oregon, there's an ad with a colicky baby. And during its crying, it coughs a lot, and it's a message about not smoking when having kids. Luckily, we don't see the baby, we just hear it through a baby monitor. I turn the channel when I start to see that one. If you're in marketing, please think "If we show this commercial over and over, would our sales decline because people would get sick of our ad being on?" That stupid baby ad wanted to make me start smoking, but the cost of smoking would be too high for me to begin. I'm not getting a credit card, and I'm not going to get any new car, much less a Cadillac, because I don't have a drivers' license.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2998