jdh

mimo

devwebcl

MaPa

madbutscher

Bunsen

bjk7382

Edited by Goochman

What happens when you press the button while driving? What is the "BURN" meter?

its like a shield, other cars can drive through you without killing you when button is pressed.

burn meter is how long you can have the shield on

Therefore you only can change of tracks and push the button to get the "shield".

with this way I can't get better than 700 points... is there any other tip?

The driving mostly requires patience and a steady hand; I don't find it to be too difficult (even not knowing what BURN is! :lol:)

Press left or right to speed up/slow down.

Tips: match speeds quickly with the car in one lane. Then just slow down/speed up as necessary to avoid running into that car. The cars gradually speed up to a maximum speed and then slow down again. When the one in your lane starts to slow, look around for the next-fastest lane and look for a good opportunity to make your move into that lane. I *think* the little indicator at the far right shows which lane is fastest, though it is usually apparent just by looking at the cars.

The driving mostly requires patience and a steady hand; I don't find it to be too difficult (even not knowing what BURN is! :lol:)

Press left or right to speed up/slow down.

Tips: match speeds quickly with the car in one lane. Then just slow down/speed up as necessary to avoid running into that car. The cars gradually speed up to a maximum speed and then slow down again. When the one in your lane starts to slow, look around for the next-fastest lane and look for a good opportunity to make your move into that lane. I *think* the little indicator at the far right shows which lane is fastest, though it is usually apparent just by looking at the cars.

thanks a lot for sharing this information, Let's see if I can get a better score :cool: