IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - My Video Pinball games.

RSS Bot

I have been on a Video Pinball kick this past week.I dont know why but i have been putting in and playing all my home pinball games this week.So i thought i would share with you which ones i have.....

1)Devil's Crush=Turbografx-16=Just a awesome pinball game.You got a T-16 you need this game.

2)Sonic SpinBall=Sega Genesis=A fun little game of pinball on the genny.Sonic is the ball,how cool is that.

3)Crue Ball=Sega Genesis=Its another pinball game for the genny but with the rock band Montley Crue and its pretty good.

4)Midnight Magic=Atari 2600=Best pinball game on the 2600? Could be.All i know is its fun to play.

5)Video Pinball=Atari 2600=This was the first pinball game for the 2600 i think and it has a charm all its own.

6)Pinball=Intellivision=I find Intellivision's pinball effort to be good.Like Atari's Video Pinball it has it charm.

7)Classic Arcade Pinball=Plug-N-Play=This one of thoses stand alone hand-held plug into your TV devices.You get three pinball games in this one and the thing has a plunger on it like a real pinball machine.Very cool and the games have a Sega Genesis look and feel to them.Which is A-1 in my book.

8)Ruiner Pinball=Atari Jaguar=One of two Jaguar pinball games.This one is my favorite of the two.Two pinball machines to play on and both are very good.Love the Tower,reminds me of Devil's Crush a little bit.

Well theres my whole list of Video Pinball games i currently own.I really am enjoying these right now.Its great when classic videogames and good old-fashion pinball can combine.I need Bumper Bash now but like i could find or afford to buy that one! Take care gang and will see you on my next Blog.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3006