IGNORED

2007 Midwest Gaming Classic Raffle?

Albert

2007 Midwest Gaming Classic Raffle  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in a raffle for a chance to win a trip (paid in partial or full) to the Midwest Gaming Classic?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

We spoke about this a bit last year, but it was too late to really put into play. If AtariAge attends the 2007 Midwest Gaming Classic, I'd like to try and make it possible for someone to attend who otherwise would not be able to. To this end I'd like to organize a raffle where everyone who participates pays some amount to enter ($5-10?) and then after either a certain date or after a certain amount has been reached, we randomly select one individual to receive those funds, which would then be used to help pay the winner's way to the show. We'd probably also include some extras for the winner, such as a free weekend pass for the show, a free homebrew game from those we have available at the show, and so forth.

More information is available on the show here, although they don't have all the vendors posted yet:

http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

Pictures of last year's show that I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atariage/sets...57594582524608/

What I'd like to know is how many people would participate in order to determine if this is viable. Please vote!! And if you have any suggestions, please don't be shy. :)

..Al

• 1 month later...