IGNORED

Playing Double Dragon on a CuttleCart.. (PAL?)

NE146

Excuse me if this has been talked about in the past. But is the Double Dragon ROM here at Atariage the PAL version?

http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html...wareLabelID=152

The reason is I can't seem to play it on the Cuttlecart. It loads but the picture rolls just like it was PAL. Am I just loading it wrong?

Anyone know? :?

Just wondering, but for a game everyone (but me) hates, why so much interest?

I don't know about everyone else, but I bought my original Atari 2600 (jnr) because it offered a Double Dragon conversion. Finding out that it was total crap sort of stayed with me.

There's so much stuff I had as a kid that I wish I'd kept, but selling my old toys funded new ones (and quite frankly it's taken 15 years for the prices to climb back up to what I would have sold them for all those years ago).

If anyone wants a boxed HES (PAL) Double Dragon, I've got one to sell. How much are they worth anyway? Picked up the box first, then found a cart. Can't remember if I've got the manual or not.

Have you gotten the hang of the controls, NE146? (And not to be sick or anything, but what happened to your animated avatar? You get razzed for it  ?)

How can I get the hang of the controls if I haven't played it yet? ;)

And as far as the animated avatar goes.. Oh it's still there, don't you worry my friend. It's broken out every Friday as an end of the week "celebration" :party: ...or of course when I feel like it. Yeah it got razzed but come on, when has that mattered? :P

I have played the Emu.. but I hate emulators.. I want to play it on the CC.. So I am just replying again so it goes back to the top. lol... maybe someone will take pity on the poor atariage.com for not haveing an ntsc .bin... and dump it for them.. ya know?.. just to give back to the community is all... that is my concern.... :P