IGNORED

My site is CLOSED

MattyXB

:sad: :sad: :sad:

The Server has closed my site. I have an other site on this server with CD scans, and they tell me, that this is not allowed. That someone can make copies with that. So they have closed my site.

Must see what I can do, maybe I can do noting, so my site is now gone in the moment. Maybe I can upload them again. With out the CD Scans. Must see.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

:)

The problem is now gone. I have get it back, must only delete the big CD scans, then I have them back as normaly.

It work now, and I hope all is fine after I delete all Big Scans from the CDs. So I need no other websapce in the moment.

The site is a bit over 20 MB. But now all is fine again. I have speak with the webmaster, and he tell me, that I must delete only the big scans from my CDs.

:) :D

Just grab some "free" webspace from one of the cheesy, popular servers. Post your scans there and link the images.

No, I will first load no big scans from CD on a webspace. I have no copyright for them. So I will let them down for now.

But my Atari Site is still working fine. :)