IGNORED

Rambling With Rogmeister - Nearly To My GameCube Goal...

RSS Bot

Earlier this week, I received the following 3 games for my Nintendo GameCube...

All-Star Baseball 2003

MLB SlugFest 20-04

True Crime: New York City

After getting these, I checked a website where I've been keeping a list of my GC games...and I was surprised. I was pretty sure that, including these and one other game I still have on order, that my list of games would be at 101. Instead, it was at 99. I've been planning on stopping my GameCube purchases once I reached 100 games. I thought the True Crime game (the last one I ordered) would push me over my goal by 1 and I would then have fun playing each game 1 by 1 and doing my own little review series...and whichever one game I found the least interesting would be voted off my Survivor video game island.

After going through my collection some, I did find that somehow I had left the first Call of Duty game off the list. Assuming the list is now accurate (I plan to go over my entire library again to make sure), the one game I still have on order will become my 100th game. That game is Radio Allergy and is supposed to come out next week. It's been delayed once so we'll see if it does make it out this time. I'll probably still do my little reviews of each game. I'm not a professional reviewer, of course, but it should be fun.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3025