IGNORED

GameStop Wireless Controllers

eric_ruck

So after watching my kids try to yank the Wii onto the floor playing GameCube games, I got the hint that maybe wireless controllers would be a good idea. I noticed that Wavebirds are actually more expensive than you'd think on eBay.

So, I bit the bullet and tried the "GameStop" brand wireless controllers, small size, apparently made by MadCatz for GameStop. The manager at the local store said he'd let me bring it back if it stunk (although that's not their normal policy).

But actually they didn't stink. I like it just fine. The small size is ok, and actually the buttons feel firmer than normal GC controls, which I like. $20 new. Anyone who plays GC games on their Wii probably should invest in these before something bad happens involving a short controller cable.

Eric

my only issue is that sometimes the c stick on 3rd party brand controllers isnt analog, but digital.. meaning that no matter how little you press, its pressed all the way.

for games like rogues squardron II it made in the cockpit looking around a major pain. are these like the regualr gc controller and acts liek a real joy stick instead of buttons?