IGNORED

Another reason to weep if you can't get to CGE this year...

Snider-man

Two more Atari 2600 releases have been announced. From the CGE website:

Retrodesign

- The folks who brought you Combat II for the Atari 2600 last year at CGE will have a very early version of Snow White and a nearly complete RealSports Basketball. Both will come complete with professionally printed boxes and instructions.

If you're hemming and hawing about going, now's the time to commit. More CGE exclusives are pending....

I am 70 % sure that I will be going and this new news gives me even more of a reason to go. By the way Snidermans two new games: Venture II and MST 2600 are great games to have, I played venture II for about and hour last night and I think its much more fun then the first venture.

:ponder: :) :D

We have screen captures of Snow White here, which is presently an unreleased prototoype. RealSports Basketball is already floating around, although I need to check to see if the version they are releasing is newer than the released binary. Given the excellent job done with Combat Two last year, I expect these releases to be of the same quality. :)

..Al

Wow, great Snow White. :)

Can't wait to see more from this game. I hope there will be a ROM too (for the persons, who can't buy them). Or that they sold them too after the CGE.

I hope I will get too this Game. Because I like Disney games very much, and have many movies from them. :D