IGNORED

NICE Atari 5200 POS Display

classics

The dust cover is missing. I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Nice score you lucky SOB!! :) :thumbsup:

EDIT: You still gotta take the screw out of the back of the cart and flex that little slut open so we can see the chip (pretty please).

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Yes...he should cover the windows on that board. Since the PCB lived in the case most of the time, it was usually out of any direct light. But to be on the safe side, I would get something to stick on those chips and cover them.

I'm certainly not an expert, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that you need UV light to erase an eprom, and then it can take from 15 minutes to an hour to do so. I used a flash for this picture, but it really shouldn't even be possible to erase it with a camera flash.

I'm certainly not an expert, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that you need UV light to erase an eprom, and then it can take from 15 minutes to an hour to do so. I used a flash for this picture, but it really shouldn't even be possible to erase it with a camera flash.

Just put a peice of black tape on each of them for good measure please. You can thank me in another 20 years when it still works. :P

If I can just get an Atari 2600 Kiosk..... ;)

Well there seems to be peices of them all over ebay as of late. The control pannel, the bezel, the motherboard,ect. I wonder how many of these things are getting trashed by scalpers that don't know how\don't care to restore them and just rape them for parts to sell in individual auctions? :x