IGNORED

Soo close... but yet sooooo far! :(

King_Salamon

Today was the day I was going to get my Wii from Toys R Us. The flyer came out and said there would be 20 per store. I called in advance yesterday (Friday) to make sure they had the stock prepared for the Saturday release. They did.

I decided to leave the house before the store opened... I figured if I got there an hour and a half before they opened, I have a good shot at snagging a system. I got there and there was a lineup... I asked the guy in front of me if he knew how many people had systems etc and he said he wasn't sure but thought he was #20.

Well I thought it was worth waiting as I already made the trip. Half an hour before opening the staff opened the outer door and started to hand out tickets.

I was #23... no new system for me today. :(

Is this happening everywhere still? I mean, last year at this time I had no problems finding 360's everywhere... but the Wii is very tough to find... and it's been over 4 months since launch!?!?

Nintendo's sold plenty of these systems and that's great... perhaps I can stumble across one yet.

Perhaps I can continue saving some cash and I'll get a PS3.

I read that too... in Canada this was the last batch for ToysRUs until after Easter as this was there big Easter Week Flyer that they were advertising in.

Maybe I'll get the PS3 or a 360 instead... I admit I am growing tired of waiting and after seeing the snippet of GTAIV, well I'm thinking of getting it.

I should just go out and buy all 3 systems (when I see them available) and enjoy them all! Back to my PSP for now... :)

I should just go out and buy all 3 systems (when I see them available) and enjoy them all!

I agree. :D

yea! who needs to pay those heat, mortgage, cable, inet, electric, water, and cell phone bills.

Actually, you probably would need to pay the electric. The other remaining bills, however, are debateable. :D