IGNORED

List of games I have on Cassette

I just cataloged my Tape games. I believe that at least 90% of these actually work. I know AtariFrog was interested in seeing this as well as a few people in the marketplace. I'm not currently in the market to sell these, but will be doing so in the future.

http://www.box.net/shared/3j4olgl2hh

Excellent! You have some real rarities like all the Atari Computing cassette magazines and Phrazac War (plus some other uncommons). Do you think you could image these as CAS files? If not, could we work out a loan or something?

Thanks a bunch,

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

I can do whatever needs to be done, I just need instructions on how to do so as i have never done this before.

Wow orpheus... that is incredibly impressive. Maybe I should do that with my cassettes when I have time. I think have pretty close to 50...if not more than that (thanks to classics). But, I don't think I will be selling mine, though! :)

Good work Simon!!! :) :)

Edited by JellE

I must get round to doing that too soon, I have a lot of cassettes in storage at my parents, hundreds maybe and all originals. I can then image any that are missing from the cas archive. I'm gonna be packing them next week when I move house.