IGNORED

Ack! Another Falcon on Ebay...

Wouldn't be this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-Falcon-030-Compu...1QQcmdZViewItem

From the seller's conditions:

IF ABOVE IS NOT MET, 20 BUSINESS DAYS HANDLING TIME (FOLLOWING CLEARED PAYMENT) APPLIES.

20 days - what horseshit! I normally get angry if something takes >5 business days from when I've paid for it.

Edited by Rybags

I relly like this quote:

Two broken/missing keys, however those keys aren't that important

....well....

/T

The fact that it is missing two keys would make me hesitate a bit. In my experience, keys usually end up going breaking off a keyboard and/or going missing due to the hardware falling on the floor. :ponder:

..Al

I relly like this quote:

Two broken/missing keys, however those keys aren't that important

....well....

/T

Well it does depend on the keys. I had a C64 with a missing Britsh Pound key (the little funky looking L). I can honestly say it didn't hamper the gameplay one bit.

Tempest

Take it for what it’s worth……….

Bumzyman: Can you take a picture of the underside of the unit showing the serial number and attach it to the auction?

Isaac-houston-tx: What would be the purpose for that? I would also think that would be a security problem by exposing that info to non-buyers. Do you have a claim of some sort? Have a missing/stolen Falson 030 of your own? Suspect the item I'm listing?

Bumzyman: I have been collecting Atari hardware for many years and like a car, knowing the serial number helps to identify which options could be installed, where it was made, what revision of the operating system it came with, etc. There should be no problem or security risk involved with showing the serial number as many other Atari auctions do this and ALL of eBay’s car auctions require it. Take a look at my eBay feedback history and you will see that I am a serious eBay user and Atari collector. Thanks

Isaac-houston-tx: I'll check it when I can. It's in storage. If you're interested in bidding (I'm not sure if I misunderstood) I can email it to you. Problem is, I'm ending the auction tonight and I can not get to storage until Tue. Thank you for further explaining you questioning which I understand now.

Question is; who here is brave enough to bid on it by 9PM PST tonight to get in on the “special” end it early deal?

Well it does depend on the keys. I had a C64 with a missing Britsh Pound key (the little funky looking L). I can honestly say it didn't hamper the gameplay one bit.

Absolutely if your just buying it to play around with it it doesn't really matter if a couple of not-so-often used keys are broken. But if you, like me, collect at least as much as use it's quite annoying :)

/T