IGNORED

Nice Wii Story from Gamestop

Bivotar

I went to Game Stop last Friday to look around. While I was looking through used GBA games, a young couple came in. The clerks asked them "you aren't looking for a Wii by chance, are you?". The girl told them they were, but didn't expect to see one. The clerk pulled a Wii from behind the counter and asked them if they wanted to buy it. The stunned look on their faces was priceless! :D The couple said they had been looking since Christmas and had been to two Wal-Marts and a TRU that day. They had stopped at Game Stop just to look at games. I think the girl was going to cry and the guy just had this huge smile plastered on his face.

After they left, you could tell the clerks were pretty pleased with themselves for making a couple people happy.

i saw this at walmart... a couple with thier two little kids (girl and boy) got one and they were so excited. lol, the father wouldnt let the kid look at the trauma center game case since he was reading it.. so the kid was jumping up trying to grab it lol.

That is a pretty nice story. I had something like that happen to me the other day at the discovery shop (I volunteer). A little boy came in and saw the gameboy advance I had set aside. He said it was his birthday, so i gave it to him as a gift along with a wall plug. I felt pretty good about that. :)

Goes to show how nice some people can be at times.

The other day (nothing to do with gameshops), my older daughter and I were hungry (at 10:30PM) and we couldn't think of something to cook so we went to the local Chinese and picked up a huge portion of chips, and the people working there, being the very nice people that they were, gave Emma a big bag of prawn crackers (which she loves) for free. Everytime I go past that shop, they always ask me how Emma is.

Niceness on game stores. I went in with Emma to buy her a PS1 game and they asked if she wanted a Game card. She said she didn't have the money for it so they gave her one for free (normally £2.50). Last year, she had some points on it to get £5 off but she had it in teh form of a token which she got a year before and lost. So we asked about it after the token expired. One of the staff was quite rude about it so I asked to see the manager (in the meantime, my sister-in-law (who works for them) warned the bloke in question not to cross me - she's seen my temper when someone is rude to one of my children). I explained the situation and the manager told them to add another £10 of store credit onto Emma's card (so she had £15 to spend).