IGNORED

Thinking of buying some homebrews finally

Anyone have any homebrew games they would recommend? :?:

It really depends on what kind of games you like. :) I'd suggest trying out any available BINs on an emulator to see if you like a game before you buy it. Or list the games you're thinking of getting, and ask for feedback from anyone who has them.

Michael

I actually haven't played too many HB's yet. Some on my list to try: Midevil Mayhem, Ladybug.

You gotta play Conquest Of Mars. It's better than it's A8 counterpart IMO. Gunfight is amazing also, puts outlaw to shame not to mention Johnny Cash title screen tunes :)

Thrust is better than 99% of the production games.

99 percent of homebrews are 99 percent better than production games, we are quite spoiled by the HB'ers :)

I agree. These guys would all be very wealthy if it were 1982 or so :)

I find myself playing hb games more often than the classics most of the time.

99 percent of homebrews are 99 percent better than production games, we are quite spoiled by the HB'ers :)

Wait for history repeating and lousy Chineese HBs are flodding the market. :)

Check the review links here (espcecially those are IMO always very reliable)

I actually haven't played too many HB's yet. Some on my list to try: Midevil Mayhem, Ladybug.

Midevil Mayhem is by far the best.
Did you mean to say Medieval Mayhem? I'd second on that one too,...and would also recommend Lady bug, Fall Down, and Go Fish! And if you're on a budget these titles are a great deal as well: Astar, Seawolf, Rainbow Invaders, Hunchy II, SWOOPS!, and the 2005 Mini game multi cart. That's just my taste though. You ought to visit the AA store as there's plenty more to find there than what's listed here. :) Edited by espire8