IGNORED

Hudson said at least 40 games will be out on the tg-16 for the vc this year

8th lutz

http://www.nintendoplayers.com/feature.php...D=29&page=3

The article states that expect 2 to 4 turbo games a month. I assume the games are for the tg-16, not for the turbo cd at this time. There has been no mentioned about the cd games for the system and I figure it would be under turbo cd for the vc. Hudson's Director of Marketing named 4 games that will be coming to the system sometime year. The games are Bonk 3, Neutopia, Blazing Lasers, and Ninja spirit.

I don't know if these are the games they will be released in may. Out of the 4: I don't have ninja spirit or Bonk 3.

Blazing Lazers is a great shooter and Neutopia is a great Zelda type game that barrows alot from Zelda.

Edited by 8th lutz

I'm a pretty big Hudson fan, so I like this.

However, I need to gripe a bit because Hudson has a good list of games for other systems that are worth having too. Xexyz, Milon, Bomberman, Dino Riki and Felix on the NES are good. Okay, maybe not Dino Riki so much. Still, I have never been able to find the Bomberman 2 cart or Adventure Island 3 and 4, so if they ended up on the VC I'd be quite pleased

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just now starting to pay attention to the VC since I have a Wii on the way. It's good to hear that there are more Hudson games coming, but where the heck is Devil's Crush?

I thought for sure it was one of the launch titles. Am I just crazy/stupid?

I guess Alien Crush will have to do for now.

I'm just now starting to pay attention to the VC since I have a Wii on the way. It's good to hear that there are more Hudson games coming, but where the heck is Devil's Crush?

I thought for sure it was one of the launch titles. Am I just crazy/stupid?

I guess Alien Crush will have to do for now.

Devil's Crush is was not a Launch title for the tg-16 system back in the day or for the vc . For the vc, it was Bomberman'93 and Bonk's Adventure. I think it will be coming sometime this year. I don't think it's in June though. At this time, it appears like Air Zonk and Neutopia will be released in June for sure. I think there will be 1 or 2 more tg-16 games in that month. One of other games for June could be Final Soldier, a Japan oly game. It seems to be a trend for the tg-16 part of the vc to have 1 or 2 medicore tg-16 games a month.

There are some other big tg-16 games on the system yet like Galaga'90, Legendary Axe, and Neutopia 2. There might could be more Japan only games making it to the states

Edited by 8th lutz