IGNORED

GTA: Vice City

Anyone hear about the new Grand Theft Auto: Vice City? I havent seen any screenshots yet, so if anyone sees them, let me know where. But so far the game sounds, right up my alley. Now taking place in 1980's Vice City, which is supposed to be like a made up Miami clone. (Miami Vice?) Where I figure it will turn towards more of a Miami Vice, Don Johnson sort of character, although I doubt he will be a cop... But I figure also if its in the 80's involving crime it will have to do with alot of greedy corperate dudes, and alot of drug lords and cocaine dealers. I just hope its as good as I imagine it will be. But those predictions I just made were just my predictions so dont hold it against me if Im wrong, it could be about fuzzy bunnies for all I know... :ponder: ...But I doubt it....

yea state of emergency couldnt of sucked much more. I wouldnt pay anymore than 15 for it brand new. Its worth a rental though. In the new GTA cops will be arresting other people and stopping speeding cars, and you can go in houses and buildings to rob them. Im sure more drugs will be involved.