IGNORED

Indenture Maps?

MagMax667

Today I downloaded Indenture for the firs time, and I must say, it's great! The first three levels are a perfect conversion of Adventure and the fourth and fifth levels are even better!

Did anyone ever map out all of the rooms in Indenture? I seem to remember someone saying a while back they mapped the entire game. I haven't gotten verry far, but I'm already getting lost! :)

yep. I've got the whole stupid thing mapped (hand drawn) and about 2/3 of it uploaded to my computer and converted to much cleaner and readable BMP's. The only thing not fully converted yet is the MASSIVE interior of the Flashing Castle. E-mail if you need a particular map, I'll see what I can do.

Mappy Stan :)

yep.  I've got the whole stupid thing mapped (hand drawn) and about 2/3 of it uploaded to my computer and converted to much cleaner and readable BMP's.  The only thing not fully converted yet is the MASSIVE interior of the Flashing Castle.  E-mail if you need a particular map, I'll see what I can do.

Wow, so what are you planning on doing with that when you finish it? :)

..Al

Why, I'm going to EAT them, of course!!!!

I really have no idea. I got totally addicted to Indenture when I found out about it last year and played it like mad. I was so obsessed I mapped out the entire thing, then started to convert it all to simple BMP files in MSPaint. Then I got distracted by a loud noise or shiny object or some such and did not finish converting the Flashing Castle (which remains unfinished to this day). I suppose once it is all done, I'll just look at it and go, "Man, did I not have a life last November, or what?" Following that, the maps will probably become a part of the vast labyrinth of crap taking up space in my computer (think warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, but in a computer).

I'll consider it...they do look MIGHTY tasty though...

:D ;)

It may be a while before I get them finished (since I have no real motivation toward them right now :sad: ), so if anybody needs a specific map in the meantime and in-between time, drop me an e-mail or PM, and I'll send you one. I checked, they are GIF not BMP.