IGNORED

I just rolled Yar's Revenge!!!

StanJr

It took about an hour or so but I just rolled Yar's Revenge (game 1).

The score rolls at 1 million of course, and after I did that (I had 3120 that rolled over and ALL 9 lives), to cap it off, I unlocked the Easter Egg and froze the game! Woohoo!

Now I shall embark on the Ultimate Challenge, Game 6: Ultimate Yar's!!!!!!

eek. This may take a month or six...

8) 8) 8)

Your next assignment is getting every treasure in Pitfall, rolling Infiltrate (Any Game) getting through all levels in Laser Gates, getting all clues without cheating in Swordquest without humming the game through the window, and rolling the game of your hero, Spiderman. Once you do that, I will worship at the allmighty Red Eye altar of StanJr.

Very unimpressed bergbros.

Stan, why do you not try to beat Thrust? :)

That's the ultimate challenge!

Gee, if only I had a FREE copy of the game to play, I'd sure give it a go (and don't give me none of that EMULATOR crap, I wanna cart!) :D :D :D

I could roll Spider-man easy, its a question of time. I could have kept going on YAR'S indefinitely, (I had not lost a Yar since 350,000 at which point the difficulty is pretty much done ramping). I can already get every treasure in Pitfall! (thanks to a certain infamous Map :) ) There is NO WAY possible to get all the clues in SQ without the solution, so forget it.

I'm very very close to rolling Mr. Do!

Whew!

Stan, why do you not try to beat Thrust? :)

That's the ultimate challenge!

Gee, if only I had a FREE copy of the game to play, I'd sure give it a go (and don't give me none of that EMULATOR crap, I wanna cart!) :D :D :D

I could roll Spider-man easy, its a question of time. I could have kept going on YAR'S indefinitely, (I had not lost a Yar since 350,000 at which point the difficulty is pretty much done ramping). I can already get every treasure in Pitfall! (thanks to a certain infamous Map :) ) There is NO WAY possible to get all the clues in SQ without the solution, so forget it.

I'm very very close to rolling Mr. Do!

Whew!

Wow! someone has been busy. No wonder we haven't seen you for a while. You have been busy kicking butt at all those games.

Congratulations of Yar's Rvenge. Mr. Kassar would be so proud of you :D

Gee, if only I had a FREE copy of the game to play, I'd sure give it a go (and don't give me none of that EMULATOR crap, I wanna cart!) :D  :D  :D  

So where were your during the Thrust+ contest? With your gaming skills, I think you could have easily won (something).

I must have missed that. :?

I have only played your fine game once and then only briefly on the emu. I have the world's worst PC joystick so playing any VCS game on my emulator is no fun. I wanna give Thurst a fair shot on my real Atari.

:)