IGNORED

SQ Waterworld Box - mounted

riffraff

dont worry about what i do lil man..

just try to keep up with those coke bottle hater vision glasses you wearin

Do you just sling random insults and hope that one of them is true? You called me fat in another post, and now you think I wear glasses...

I don't wear glasses and I'm not fat...

Please stop trying to hurt my feelings, I don't like to cry.

• 8 months later...
What did this item end up selling for? Just curious since I just won one like it on ebay today.

$84.00 on 5/6/2007

Wow! Thanks for the info! Well i am going to see if i can salvage this box and use it for a real one with game and cartridge. So i didn't think $129 was too bad. But, I really didn't read the shipping cost until I had already bid! $20.00 to ship a box? :ponder:

From riffraff's description, particularly about the box being crooked on the mounting board, I believe this is the one that he originally sold. He seemed to feel that it was too well stuck to the board to remove it (see post #10 in this thread), although you'll probably have a better idea once you receive it. It might be possible with some creativity and patience.

The last record I have for a CIB Waterworld on eBay was from several months ago, closing price was $266. The loose cart has migrated down to the $40-50 range. With docs it typically hits around $120 (depending on completeness since SQWW had a lot of pack-ins).

Edited by Zwackery

Loose cart prices just went up???????

http://cgi.ebay.com/Swordquest-Waterworld-...emZ170188722977

Yeah, I just noted that in my ongoing SQWW list. $147.50 kind of silly considering one with a $72.99 BIN 4 days ago didn't sell, and the previous 2 sold on eBay went for about $50 each. I'm sure the seller is pleased! :P

Hmm looking at the picture for that it sure does look like the box I sold earlier, but the picture was made since then. I'm thinking it pretty much has to be the same box because of the crooked mounting and also I trimmed a little off the top of the white cardboard in back to line it up, which matches with the image. I can't remember who the winner was.

Well if i ever get the box .........I am pretty sure i will be selling it now. I want to get rid of my stuff now and get into arcade machines instead! :)

Shawn

You will never get my BurgerTime! :D

I'd love to get dedicated machines for Elevator Action, Major Havoc, and an environmental Discs of TRON.

Well if i ever get the box .........I am pretty sure i will be selling it now. I want to get rid of my stuff now and get into arcade machines instead! :)

Shawn

You will never get my BurgerTime! :D

I'd love to get dedicated machines for Elevator Action, Major Havoc, and an environmental Discs of TRON.

Wow Burgertime would be a good idea for me. Love that game.......I really want to get the Pac-Man ones Super Pac-Man, Pac Man Junior, most likely a Rampage i loved that one as well.

Shawn

Shoot me a PM if you need any help/advice on some arcade cabs. I have owned about 50 or so over the last few years. Be careful though, they are very addictive ;)

Hmm looking at the picture for that it sure does look like the box I sold earlier, but the picture was made since then. I'm thinking it pretty much has to be the same box because of the crooked mounting and also I trimmed a little off the top of the white cardboard in back to line it up, which matches with the image. I can't remember who the winner was.

It was leafgarret or something like that.