IGNORED

Mr. Roboto is Awesome.. The music is flawless.

Joel D. Park

I agree, Paul did a great job! I'm amazed at how long the song plays before finally repeating. It's just unusual to hear background music of that caliber on the Atari 2600 without the use of additional hardware (like with Pitfall II). I wonder what title he'll infect next? :)

..Al

Thanks guys!

Actually the hard part is to get the game to not skip or slow down. :) I had to do part of the music processing during some unused scanlines at the end of the screen since the Berzerk game logic can use a lot of processor cycles at times.

The Marble Craze title song was just something I made up. I've added to it a little since the last ROM I posted. I think the Marble Craze music will be my best yet. Doing cover songs limits you a bit, and Marble Craze will be all original music, so I can write songs that target the strengths of the 2600 sound circuits. I'm planning to have 3 songs in addition to the title song.

-paul

Just bought a copy. Man I love that song. It makes the game seem better somehow. I hope many more games like this are on the way!

What about:

Activisions Boxing with "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"

Haunted House with "Thriller"

Or how bout a song for Adventure.

Anyways thanks guys!