IGNORED

Monogramed space chase..

krypton85

I find it strange that no one (save Tempest) has even seen one of these games let alone owned one and yet 7 Air raids have turned up. Is this the case of being perhaps the rarest known game in existence? ;)

I find it strange that no one (save Tempest) has even seen one of these games let alone owned one and yet 7 Air raids have turned up. Is this the case of being perhaps the rarest known game in existence? ;)

A.) Anyone that has visited the museum at CGE, has probably seen one. One has been found, it was made for Arnie Katz, people have seen it and it's been dumped. There is even a GIF animation of his initials appearing out there.

B.) No, that'll be Birthday Mania.

;)

[A.) Anyone that has visited the museum at CGE, has probably seen one. One has been found, it was made for Arnie Katz, people have seen it and it's been dumped. There is even a GIF animation of his initials appearing out there.

;)

Thanks for clearing that up for me. i have never seen the musuem or met anyone else who has so I will take your owrd for it :) Where can the dumped version be found? As for B.) does anyone know how many were released or accounted for? ;)

[A.) Anyone that has visited the museum at CGE, has probably seen one. One has been found, it was made for Arnie Katz, people have seen it and it's been dumped. There is even a GIF animation of his initials appearing out there.

;)

Thanks for clearing that up for me. i have never seen the musuem or met anyone else who has so I will take your owrd for it :) Where can the dumped version be found? As for B.) does anyone know how many were released or accounted for? ;)

There is an interview in Crunchy's post above that talks about this cart. That's where the number of made being under 10 came from. As far as accounted for their is just the one. The GIF animation is also on that page. I too would like to try that rom, but I have a feeling it's not publicly distributed. Pretty much the same as any old Spacechase I imagine besides the intials popping up when you die.