IGNORED

super skateboardin

Rik

Just got SUPER SKATEBOARDIN today in box with instructions for under $20.00.I think the game is great.I heard alot of mediocre reviews about this game.I think its loads of fun,have any of you had problems with the game working?the seller told me he has 2 that dont work,and what do you guys think about the game?

Its alright I guess and was certainly a step up from the 2600 version but the gameplay soon grew tedious for me, especially the long winded way you had to go to get all the objects required to complete the game ;)

I just beat the game tonight,with like 10 seconds left,pretty cool message comes up on screen when you've turned off al switches,and you get outside on time.Now all i can do is beat my times,i now understand why the game got mediocre reviews,once you've beat it,thats it,but i didnt expect to beat it that easy,glad i got it though,still a cool game!

Programmed by David Crane, it's got the same problem as Pitfall 2 did. You play it once and then you try to beat your time. If it had a random map, a few more obsticles, damn, it would be a fun game...

Holy s$%t,I didnt know it was done by DAVID CRANE!the instructions and box dont mention his name anywhere.WOW,thats awesome!