IGNORED

1200XL Mods and info?

Larry

I'm now the proud new owner of a 1200XL. I've never had a 1200 XL, so I have some questions for 1200 XL tinkerers.

- does anyone have or know of a collection of 1200XL mods or info they would be willing to share? I've certainly read a few by Bob Woolley, but I'm sure there are many I know nothing of.

- in general, can most 800XL mods not involving the PBI (ram upgrades, etc.) be transplanted into the 1200?

- is the 800XL static ram upgrade usable in the 1200?

- if anyone can point out to me any photos of tricked-out 1200's, that would also be appreciated.

And P.S. would anyone with a good, working 1200XL be interested in trading for an ATR 8000? I have ATR's with the HD interfaces. If so, please send a PM.

Thanks,

Larry

Here ya go:

http://www.atarimuseum.com/computers/8BITS...0xl/1200xl.html

Curt

I'm now the proud new owner of a 1200XL. I've never had a 1200 XL, so I have some questions for 1200 XL tinkerers.

- does anyone have or know of a collection of 1200XL mods or info they would be willing to share? I've certainly read a few by Bob Woolley, but I'm sure there are many I know nothing of.

- in general, can most 800XL mods not involving the PBI (ram upgrades, etc.) be transplanted into the 1200?

- is the 800XL static ram upgrade usable in the 1200?

- if anyone can point out to me any photos of tricked-out 1200's, that would also be appreciated.

And P.S. would anyone with a good, working 1200XL be interested in trading for an ATR 8000? I have ATR's with the HD interfaces. If so, please send a PM.

Thanks,

Larry