IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

Need help identifying a v-case game that caught my eye in an ebay lot. I'm sure I have seen this label before, but I can't find it here or in the Atarimania database:

I know that label from the Suntek Skydiver -> http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-skydiver_16422.html

This looks like the pictured cart though -> http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-skydiver_28221.html

• Like 1

Here's a label variant of this 2-in-1 cart, plus an endlabel scan. Don't know if it's interesting for you.

No idea if this is the European version of the label or if it was sold in Europe at all. Sometimes Australian games did make their way over here, but not too often.

post-34656-0-70335100-1399112633_thumb.jpg

post-34656-0-87303300-1399112645_thumb.jpg

Edited by karokoenig

It's relevant.

Thanks for the correction!

New entry is here:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-football_29762.html

8)

Glad I could help.

Funny story: The photo in the auction and the photo in your database are the exact same. It's very hard to be absolutely sure, because the photo isn't all that good, but I think I have that exact same cart in my hands right now.

Can you reconstruct when you added this photo and who sent it to you? If the seller used a stock photo for the auction, but sold the very cart to me that was depicted on it - now that would be a remarkable coincidence. Or maybe the seller is/was a member.

Edited by karokoenig

• 2 weeks later...

That explains why I couldn't find it under "Time Race". Thanks for the information. Since most of these packages have diffused to single carts these days, would it be a good idea to link those triple play packages to the game names, so they can be found more easily in the database?

• 1 month later...

Hey Mr Hunter

here's the PAL version of Star Wars The Arcade Game, instruction books for English and German/French. Notice how the English instructions say for Atari and Sears, but the German/French instructions say Atari only.

Cart is PAL, I tested it.

The back of the box it's English language only.

Anything you need, let me know.

SWTAGPAL_zps8c38376a.jpg

Edited by high voltage