IGNORED

what to buy LYNX 1 or LYNX 2?

lucifershalo

the lynx 2 is more comfortable, but it feels cheaper than the lynx 1. The lynx 1 one has also a better sound and screen. So in my opinion i would buy a lynx 1 because the "overall quality" is better.

you 're from Belgium? maybe I can tell you more details in Dutch language

Edited by nico89

Its my understanding to that the Lynx II has a longer battery life, but seeing as you are going to be using it at home get a model 1 and a AC adaptor.

I guess you should be good,I myself like the Lynx II(which i should be getting soon).Which ever you get enjoy. :)

I prefer the model 2. The Dpad is better due to it's easier to reach position compared to the model 1, where the dpad is inset quite a bit, plus I think the model 2 dpad is just designed better and more responsive.

The model 2 is also more comfortable thanks to the smaller size, more ergonomic design overall and the rubber grips on the bottom.

The model 2 features a more logical and easier to access cartridge port.

The disadvantages the model 2 has are only that the speaker is not as loud, and the unit is harder to disassemble for cleaning the screen. The advantages of the model 2 outweigh the disadvantages IMHO.

Edited by Gunstarhero

the lynx 2 is more comfortable, but it feels cheaper than the lynx 1. The lynx 1 one has also a better sound and screen. So in my opinion i would buy a lynx 1 because the "overall quality" is better.

The Lynx II did have stereo sound -- an improvement -- so I'm not sure that I'd agree that quality was "better" with the first version. In addition, it's much easier to insert and remove homebrews from the back panel cartridge slot of the Mk. II -- I've had a few get wedged into my model I Lynx.

ik ben franstalig

maar als het eenvoudiger voor jij is , ik versta nederlands

ok hier volgen een paar details:

ik vind de Lynx 1 van een betere kwaliteit om hij veel sterker aanvoelt, mijn Lynx 2 kraakt erg en voelt daarom goekoop aan.

Het geluid van de Lynx 1 is beter, alleen als je oorspeakertjes (headphone) indoet heb je bij de Lynx 2 stereo geluid , dan is het geluid van de Lynx 2 weer beter want de Lynx 1 heeft deze functie niet.

Qua design is de Lynx 2 natuurlijk een stuk comfortabeler, wel vind ik dat het D-pad (4 punten toets) van de Lynx 1 weer makkelijker is met verticaal bewegen (wat handig is bij race games). Dan nog even over het scherm, het scherm van de Lynx 1 vind ik beter omdat hij de kleuren een stuk helder weergeefd dan mijn Lynx 2, Het scherm van de Lynx 1 is ook helemaal plat, die van de lynx 2 loopt een beetje bol.

Beide versies hebben pluspunten en minpunten, maar omdat ik de lynx 1 kwalitatief beter vind zou ik toch voor dit model gaan, zeker als je hem toch voor thuis gebruikt! Ik zou wel een adapter erbij kopen want de Lynx drinkt batterijen :roll:

Ik hoop dat u het allemaal een beetje kunt begrijpen, en veel succes verder! ;)