IGNORED

Interesting, ran into two used Wii's at the local Gamestop

The Wal Mart down the road from my house now has a seperate smaller cabinet right at begining of the electronics department dedicated to Wii stuff. This is in addition to the regular tall cabinets in the aisles. Wii's are definately available now. Altho it looks like your online options are still bundles. eToys and Wal-Mart have several bundle options.

Are there any issues to watch out for when buying a used Wii?

$20 isn't really enough of a discount to justify no warranty and unknown wear on the system, but it's good to know these things are out there like a normal commodity now.

Well I wouldn't go so far as to day they are out there like a normal commodity now, but they are obviously slowly becoming more common. I was in a Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop and Target and none of them had a Wii in stock.

Edited by dalton4life

Heh, understood. How about "they are potentially out there like a normal commodity now." I was thinking of calling/driving around a bit tonight since the mrs. is out of town for the weekend, but now I don't have to: frys.com has a decent bundle and with their overnight shipping, I'll have it Saturday morning. Their bundle is $350 and includes Zelda and Wii Play (w/remote). http://shop3.outpost.com/product/5258027

I'm not sure if I want Zelda on the Wii since I have the Cube version (and haven't started it), but I guess I can obsessively compare them now.