IGNORED

Resident Evil Code Veronica X PS2

rorysl

Hello all -- sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place...it's about Resident Evil Code: Veronica X for PS2, which is, I guess, modern gaming. If I'm in the wrong place, feel free to move, mods.

What I'm wondering, for all you Resident Evil fans out there, is does the 5th Anniversary copy of Resident Evil Code: Veronica X for PS2 come with the additional Wesker's Notes material. I know it comes with a second disc with a demo of Devil May Cry but I'm wondering if Wesker's Notes is on the second disc.

Hey all -- found the answer. In case there are other interested Resident Evil fans, Wesker's Report is not available on the 5th Anniv. edition of Resident Evil Code: Veronica X for PS2. It was only available as an extra on Japanese copies which came in a collector's briefcase or as a pre-order bonus on a seperate CD (not the second disc found in packaging with the Devil May Cry demo) from various game shops when you ordered RECVX PS2.