IGNORED

Wanted: a Sega Saturn, wiling to buy or trade

IceCold

• 2 weeks later...

MoJoFLTR, I may be interested.

I have Atari and Intellivision to trade. Lots of Atari 2600 games, loose, boxed, and/or sealed. An Atari 5200(2 port) in great condition with 3 100% working controllers and games. Also some Atari 7800 games sealed, boxed, and/or loose.

Plenty of Intellivision games also. Let me know

Hmm..

Okay a few things about this.

1. I actually have a spare Saturn model 3 that I am not using. However, I do not have a power cord (Same as PSX), RF cable, video/audio, cable, nor any spare controllers.

Which brings me to:

2. I can actually get complete saturns here with the rf and such and sometimes with a few games for about the $35 mark. So if you wanted...we could try and work something out along those lines. Or, I could get the RF and at least one controller and a power cord and piece a set with my spare Saturn here.

I don't know, I am sure your wanting a complete setup and I can understand that. At least I can get complete setups that are guaranteed to work for about $35. So if you wanted me to pick one up for you that wouldn't be a problem. Then we can work out a trade or something along those lines.

Email me with what Genesis and 32x stuff you have.

If the saturn uses the same power cord as a playstation, I have a playstation and could use the 1 power cord for both. I also like the sound of $35 for a complete saturn. The only 32x stuff I have left is virtua figher(oops, i just sold almost all my 32x stuff on ebay about 3 months ago ) and I have some genesis games and some snes games.

quote:

Originally posted by liquid_sky:

The saturn has a unique input to the system.. you need a special rf.. the rf i have ive had sice the saturn first came out and on my old tv i didnt have room to let it lay so i had to bend the rf cord to get it back trhere and my thinking is that this caused a short

If you want to send me your RF, I can fix it. I can fix anything (electronically speaking). No charge, just send me the amount for return postage. A favor to a fellow Atarian/Segaman.

Okay...well email me with more info. On the Saturns I see for sale around town. They would include the following. Basically you get the main player itself of course. Condition varies..but they are gauranteed to work. You get usually just one controller, the power cord, and then either the RF cable, or an an RCA Video/Stereo Audio cable for newer TVs with Video Inputs on the back. Usually they come with at least one game. Usually something like Virtua Fighter 2 or Daytona Racing. Again, if you want me to pick one of these up for you sometime. Let me know. They usually have several to pick from which vary in price from $29-$39...the only difference in them would be appearance, games included, sometimes they have two controllers instead of one.

I can definitely get a bare bones Saturn with only one controller, RF, and power cord but no games...for $29.

The bare bones setups are courtesy of GameXchange.