IGNORED

NEW* TOWERS II (2) for ATARI JAGUAR

Walter_J-64

Oh, brother. Does it get anymore ridiculous than this? I'm pretty sure Telegames still has them in stock and THEIR price is too much, which is like $50! The really scary part is that there is probably some sap out there who'll end up paying that price! :roll:

i think this is teh same auction (or seller) i posted in the ebay forum, but the more the merrier! this is a joke and a rip off i want to email the high bidder and seller and tell them bout telegames!! but then the seller would have like 8 acutions of this type

the guy or girl bidding isnt stuck yet as the reserve isnt reached yet and lets hope its not

i think this is teh same auction (or seller) i posted in the ebay forum, but the more the merrier! this is a joke and a rip off i want to email the high bidder and seller and tell them bout telegames!! but then the seller would have like 8 acutions of this type

the guy  or girl bidding isnt stuck yet as the reserve isnt reached yet and lets hope its not

Does Telegames still say they have it in stock? Perhaps it is really sold out?

the guy  or girl bidding isnt stuck yet as the reserve isnt reached yet and lets hope its not

Does Telegames still say they have it in stock? Perhaps it is really sold out?

In Telegame's online ordering catalog it has Towers II listed as "available now" for 59.95, still the original retail price from '96.

I also emailed each of the bidders with a link to the Towers II page on Telegames site. A few hours later I got a really nasty email... :D Glad I could catch the evildoer... I felt like Batman or something.

Anyway, I was pleased to see the auction relisted, however, I still think a reserve (or buy it now) price of $129 is still too high.

A few hours later I got a really nasty email...  :D Glad I could catch the evildoer... I felt like Batman or something.

I assume you got an email msg from the seller? What did he say? And yes, the BIN of $129 is nice, considering you can get the game for less than half that directly from Telegames, and the seller obviously knows this. And his new auction still states, "This is the Jaguar's only RPG game that exists and a tough one to find at that."

..Al

Speaking of all of this about Towers II, I just saw a NEW, still shrinkwrapped PC version (supposedly with better graphics and other enhancements), for $5 at Goodwill, I'm heading bye there monday, so if anyone wants me to see if it's still there and pick it up, I can.

I also emailed each of the bidders with a link to the Towers II page on Telegames site. A few hours later I got a really nasty email...  :D Glad I could catch the evildoer... I felt like Batman or something.

Anyway, I was pleased to see the auction relisted, however, I still think a reserve (or buy it now) price of $129 is still too high.

Please post the nastygram you received! We could all use a good laugh!

Well, I deleted the email message immediately, but it read something like this:

"YOU C---! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!"

Of course, a message like that leaves me no choice but to keep an eye on the bozo to alert the next potentical victims!

You should have said "Don't do what again?"

Nah, I wouldn't want to acknowledge the worm's existence.

Well, I deleted the email message immediately, but it read something like this:

"YOU C---! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!"

Of course, a message like that leaves me no choice but to keep an eye on the bozo to alert the next potentical victims!

You should have said "Don't do what again?"

Nah, I wouldn't want to acknowledge the worm's existence.

I think it would be cooler to buy his thing and then leave negative feedback explaining what he's been doing and saying. That would kick butt!

Heck, Why buy the game? You can leave feedback without buying anything. Write down how the guy ripped you off by $60.00, and he was swearing at you. That would definitely make people stay away from his bids.

Well.... personally I feel that lieing in feedback is on the same level as trying to screw someone on a game they can get for $70 at Telegames. I think someone should buy it and then give him a big negative feedback.

In those cases, the seller usually flies off the handle and launches into a huge tirade in feedback. These tirades do more to discourage buyers than feedback itself! ;)

Heck, Why buy the game? You can leave feedback without buying anything. Write down how the guy ripped you off by $60.00, and he was swearing at you. That would definitely make people stay away from his bids.

I don't actually think you can leave feedback unless you are involved in a transaction with another eBay user. So you would have to win the auction in order to leave feedback. I wouldn't risk my eBay account for the retaliation feedback that would be sure to follow.

Given the immature message the seller sent Greg, I hope Greg does keep an eye on this guy. I don't know what he thought he was accomplishing by sending that.

..Al

Drats... Someone did the Buy it now for 129... A new Ebayer too and I couldn't email them in time.

Hmmm... Maybe TAT ought to create a page of Ebay Sellers to be wary of?

I hope it was someone screwing with the seller and made up a new account to buy the thing and never pay! That would serve him right!