IGNORED

Selling/trading off some extra Atari/Commodore equipment

Gunstar

Ok, I've decided to sell off some extra components with software that I've had laying around. All this stuff is in good working condition including the cartridges and floppy disks (in the case of the C64):

Everything below IS NEGOTIABLE!!!

1-C64 computer (the later slimline model similiar in look to the C128), this computer did have a broken (7) key, which I repaired and it works well now, but it does not match the other keys. It also comes with 2 1541 disk drives, one is the older dark tan color of the original c64, the other is the lighter tan of the C128. 1 9-pin printer, Geos software with all the books&mouse, all cables&power supplies which are in good order, and literally hundreds of disk based games (pretty much every classic game you can think of that was made for it-HUNDREDS OF GAMES and applications of all sorts), also includes the Epyx 'fastload" cartridge. $75 plus shipping takes all, or trade.

2 vintage c-380 Atari video pinball consoles, 1 is Sears branded the other Atari, both wood grain models. $15 a piece plus shipping or trade

1 Atari 7800 with the power pack, 2 working proline controllers, and 10 games;Food Fight,Pole Position 2,Hat Trick (hocky),Crossbow,Touchdown Football, Asteroids, Xevious, Tower Toppler, Mario Bros. and Combat!(2600). the 7800 is a bit scratched up on the brushed metal(not too bad), but works great (I may have the switch box, not sure, but the standard radio shack fare works here if not) $35 plus shipping or trade.

uhmm...guess that's about it, e-mail me for more details and if interested we'll cut a deal. I'll also trade, things I want:

VECTREX console&games with everything I need (I want this THE most and would trade EVERYTHING I listed above for one!!!)

Colecovision console with working controllers and all cables/powerpack, etc.(some games would be nice too)

Intellivision console with all cables/controllers/powerpack and some games

5200/7800/lynx/Jaguar(some)/3DO/DC/Xbox games

Sega Saturn with all the basics and some games

Genesis/segacd/32x stuff (would prefer at least the Genesis and one of the others(segacd/32x) and games

Any other interesting things-examples:MSX, Turbo-gfx, neo-geo, sinclair spectrum/Q(yes!-not sure if sinclair or MSX stuff will work for me in north america though, but am very interested in it), etc.

Sorry, no NINTENDO stuff. yuck!

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Gunstar ]