IGNORED

How to finish MYST ?

Micky

Hi Myst owners,

anybody in who finished that awesome MYST?

I solved all mysteries on Myst, Channelwood, Mechanical Age,

Stoneship Age and Selenitic Age by my own *proud* ;)

Of course, I collected all of the blue and red pages in each world

and put them in the corresponding books at the library on island Myst.

Well, but now I need a little bit help: I can't find the last white paper which

Artrus (the father of the two boys) is requesting for. :roll:

I need it to travel to "Dunny" and finish the game.

Could you please help me?

Thanx in advance.

Greetinx

Micky

I remember that the white page is hidden in the switch by the dock. I don't remember if you need something to open it or not, or if it will open for you just by going there and clicking on the base of the switch. Then there is also the fireplace(?) that you have to go into and a grid will come down when you step in and turn around which you have to select the proper squares for the combination. The proper combination is in a book that has a bunch of them, I don't remember which is it, but I think you find out some how, or you can try them all. If I recall correctly, you might have to have the white page in your possesion for it to work. I have a walk-through that I could look up the answer if you want, but every version of this game is the same, so any walk-through on the net, regardless of what system it is for, will work.

I remember that the white page is hidden in the switch by the dock. I don't remember if you need something to open it or not, or if it will open for you just by going there and clicking on the base of the switch.

On my way through the other worlds I found 2 pieces of a notice (one

half in Channelwood, the other half in Mechanical Age). :idea: If you put

these two pieces together you will get a hint that I suppose it's the way

to get the last paper. The notice says: "Turn all marker switches in the "on" position on the island Myst. Only the marker switch at the dock must be disabled. Enter the vault at the dock." Well, but there is no page :roll:

But many thanx for your hint. I have to check it out if the switch will spit

the paper out by clicking on its base. Thank you :)

Then there is also the fireplace(?) that you have to go into and a grid will come down when you step in and turn around which you have to select the proper squares for the combination. The proper combination is in a book that has a bunch of them, I don't remember which is it, but I think you find out some how, or you can try them all.

Yeah, I know that, thanx. Yesterday, I have found that book and the

proper code for the square-puzzle to get entry to the secret fireplace-area :wink:

Greetinx

Micky

I have this game in my Jaguar collection and started to play it one time about a year ago, but I think I will give it another go soon to see if I can play it through.

:)  :)  :)

Sure...now that you know where the white page is... ;) you could actually just go for the white page and go to the fireplace and win the game right from the start...everything in the entire game leads up to where to get the whit page! :roll: