IGNORED

Out of all the people... sigh.. i need help on ExciteTruck

AtariJr

Ok.. i have mirror mode unlocked. I imagine most already cant help me lol, but in mirror mode on the first cup (bronze).. the canada track needs 150 for S class. UMMMM im getting like 186 easily and its only giving me an A. whats going on?? anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: WTF. the cup after that is like that TOO! i have 144 points and i only needed 120... only giving me an A!?!!?! wth??

Edited by AtariJr

Ok.. i have mirror mode unlocked. I imagine most already cant help me lol, but in mirror mode on the first cup (bronze).. the canada track needs 150 for S class. UMMMM im getting like 186 easily and its only giving me an A. whats going on?? anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: WTF. the cup after that is like that TOO! i have 144 points and i only needed 120... only giving me an A!?!!?! wth??

It's mirror mode...You don't need 150...you need 051

hardiharhar

actually no.. apparently the number they give you for mirror mode is the minimum number to pass.. not the maximum (C not S). so you have to guesstimate how many more points you need for the S class. so you were kinda on the right idea, but a bit off :)

lord this is annoying. ah well, love this game.

For the Mirror Bronze Canada you need 190 points for S

Scotland needs 145 Stars.

After you A class a race try going back to the main menu and entering the track again. It should set the required stars for S class when you start the race.

doesnt seem to do that for me... i think its only displaying what i need to get a B or C class, cant tell which. anywho, its ok.. its the same points as in Super Excite Mode to get S class on, so im starting to actually remember how many stars i needed on those tracks and applying it to these.