IGNORED

My Intellivision collection for sale or trade

Goblin

I am looking to sell or trade my entire Intellivision collection, which doesn’t get much play around the house. The collection includes both an INTV I console and an INTV III console. I last checked a few months back and they both worked, I’ll verify once more before shipment. The games are as follows:

In Boxes:

AD&D, Armor Battle, Astrosmash, Atlantis, B-17 Bomber, Beauty and the Beast, Boxing, Burgertime, Frog Bog, Happy Trails, Horse Racing, Ladybug, Lock N Chase, Masters of the Universe, Math Fun - The Electric Company, MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, NFL Football, PGA Golf, Pitfall (sealed), Tron Maze-a-Tron, Utopia, Space Hawk (2 copies).

Loose:

AD&D: Treaure of Tarmin, Alpine Skiing, Auto Racing, Beauty and the Beast, Boxing, Carnival, Chess, Dragonfire, Horse Racing, Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack, Las Vegas Roulette, Lock N Chase, Microsurgeon, NASL Soccer, NBA Basketball, NFL Football, NHL Hockey, PBA Bowling, PGA Golf, Reversi, Safecracker, Sea Battle, Shark Shark, Sharp Shot, Space Armada, Space Battle, Space Spartans, Star Strike, Tennis, Utopia, Venture.

All told you will get 55 cartridges with only 9 of them as doubles, which means you have 46 unique titles. Not all have overlays or instructions, but a good number of them do. If your interested we can talk specifics and I can comment on the condition of specific items too.

I also have an aquarius computer, with mini-expander, 2 controllers, and SNAFU complete and in the box, which I'd be willing to let go of in someone is interested.

This is a perfect collection if you are just getting started. If you are in the NJ area you can stop by in person to check everything out and save on shipping. I’ll entertain offers of trades, or cash. I am mainly looking for NES cartidges, a TG-16 portable, TG-16 hue cards, or Atari 8-bit carts at this time. I’d also entertain offers of JAMMA arcade boards, or a complete cabinet. (Mainly geared towards the NJ people)

This will be a HEAVY package so you would be responsible for all the shipping, unless you picked it up or we worked out a fairly even trade (weight-wise). I’d prefer not to break anything out, but if I get a good offer on something specific I might just do that. You can email me directly at s_pietrucha@hotmail.com or else post your email here and I’ll get in touch with you. If you are emailing make an offer, don't ask me for a price or I would have posted one.