IGNORED

Atr Util: Command Line

devwebcl

I have downloaded and tried to compile with mingw and gives some errors. (I see it misses some contruct definitions)

Do you have a win32 binary for that program?

I don't... but on the site, there's a DOS .EXE which ought to run fine on Windows (it doesn't do any direct hardware access or anything, just reads/writes stdio file streams).

If that won't work, you could try compiling with Cygwin instead of MinGW.

I don't...

Actually, I was sitting here waiting for a CD to finish burning, and doing nothing else anyway, so I've just compiled a win32 binary of my locally-modified copy of unix2atr... I added a -b option, for creating blank disk images.

Compiled with a Cygwin cross-compiler on my Linux box, completely untested. ZIP file includes .exe, cygwin1.dll, and a PDF manual for unix2atr that I created myself, yesterday :)

unix2atr_win32.zip

Enjoy!

Edit: Ehh, the DLL in the ZIP file needs to be renamed to "cygwin1.dll", I forgot.

Edited by Urchlay

I don't...

Actually, I was sitting here waiting for a CD to finish burning, and doing nothing else anyway, so I've just compiled a win32 binary of my locally-modified copy of unix2atr... I added a -b option, for creating blank disk images.

Compiled with a Cygwin cross-compiler on my Linux box, completely untested. ZIP file includes .exe, cygwin1.dll, and a PDF manual for unix2atr that I created myself, yesterday :)

unix2atr_win32.zip

Enjoy!

Edit: Ehh, the DLL in the ZIP file needs to be renamed to "cygwin1.dll", I forgot.

thanks a lot! I have dowloaded and I'm going to try it out!

thanks! :cool:

thanks a lot! I have dowloaded and I'm going to try it out!

thanks! :cool:

Eh, so, did it work OK?

I'm working on creating a "master package" of all the little A8-related utilities, including a few of my own, plus a few modifications (like the -b switch for unix2atr), and documentation for the existing ones that lack it (man pages, which also can be converted into nice PDFs)... main platform is Linux, but if they can also work on Windows, that's a bonus.

Hi

i know, its not command line, but if you use "Total Commander" on windows, check out MadTeam's ATR plugin for it.

With the plugin installed and configured, TC can handle atr files

just like folders or zipfiles, copy files into and out of it without hassle.

Get it on this page (scroll down a bit) http://madteam.atari8.info/index.php?prod=uzytki

Greets,

Beetle