IGNORED

Wiis are really starting to show up now

I always figured by June they should be readily available. It's looking like I may have been right that. I saw Wiis in to 2 different stores today. Gamestop had 2 in stock. Well I didn't actually see thoose, but the manager told me and they've been getting in 3 week for a month or so. I also saw one in Wal-mart.

Edited by dalton4life

I've yet to see one down here in S Florida anywhere. I really want one, but I can't see why Nintendo is still doing this, and honestly it pisses me off. If they spent half the $$ on making these systems as they do on advertising it, everyone would be able to buy one.

The Walmart in Republic MO had four of them yesterday evening. I thought about getting another one for trade fodder, but my card is too close to the limit. When I went back to electronics after picking up my milk and bread, only one was left. They're definitely not staying in stock for long.

They do still have five PS3s in the glass endcap though.

yeah, this is the usual time for a console to start showing up everywhere, like the 360, i looked for one since it came out and no luck until March 23(just happened to be the week Oblivion came out, which was what I bought with the system), and then finally i called EB and they said they had 4 left, so i went up there, and there was only 1 left, a month later though, they were starting to became readily available.

Ive not seen many, but i woudlnt blame nintendo. the wii is outselling everything excpet the ds, which means its outselling the in stock 360's. doesnt mean there isnt a lot of stock, just means that they are being sold as soon as they make them. if they are selling as many as they sell in a month in america/japan, sounds like production is actually really good.. just not enough to meet demand yet.

i agree though that im worrying for all you guys who have yet to get one, as as soon as they start to be seen on shelves the holiday season will roll around and theyll all disappear again.

i agree though that im worrying for all you guys who have yet to get one, as as soon as they start to be seen on shelves the holiday season will roll around and theyll all disappear again.

LOL Are you really worried about this?

This whole thread is about how Wii are starting to become available now. If anyone wants one all they have to do is order one, Wal Mart has them on their site as I type this and so does GameStop or if a person wants to get out of the chair and drive around a bit they can get one. No need to worry AtariJr....Ok?

LOL Are you really worried about this?

This whole thread is about how Wii are starting to become available now. If anyone wants one all they have to do is order one, Wal Mart has them on their site as I type this and so does GameStop or if a person wants to get out of the chair and drive around a bit they can get one. No need to worry AtariJr....Ok?

yea if you want to pay over 400 dollars for a shitty bundle be my guest. and for the last whole month, when the wiis were supposed to be more in stock, ive not seen one on a shelf unlike a couple months ago when i saw 2.

i know how it is to try to get a system when its in such high demand, so YEA i feel some of these guys' pain. if you can find them so easily, be a dear and order one for someone and sell it to them for the price you paid plus gas and postage. now we wont have to worry... kk?

yea if you want to pay over 400 dollars for a shitty bundle be my guest. and for the last whole month, when the wiis were supposed to be more in stock, ive not seen one on a shelf unlike a couple months ago when i saw 2.

Hu? The Wal-Mart bundle you choose your own game. Unless you are saying you think Wii games are shitty or that folks should buy the Wii console and not games I'm not sure I follow you.

This thread is evidence that they are around, if I need to I can pick one up for someone, no problem....or they can use a Wii tracker and find them online. Not sure what you have against bundles but.... They aren't shitty. That just your shitty opinion and the fact remains they are available.

Edited by moycon

I bought mine bundled at Sams Club a few months ago. I hate bundles but the only thing they added was Zelda and I was going to buy it anyway. That was a sweet bundle. Wal-Mart bundles are usually crappy but not horrible. Best Buy bundles make you question their ability to sell consoles.

I bought mine bundled at Sams Club a few months ago. I hate bundles but the only thing they added was Zelda and I was going to buy it anyway. That was a sweet bundle. Wal-Mart bundles are usually crappy but not horrible. Best Buy bundles make you question their ability to sell consoles.

I got my bundle through Wal-Mart....Here's the great thing , if you don't like something in the bundle, you just take take that item back to your local Walmart (Unopened) and they will give you a gift card with the retail price of the item/items on the card. Now just go to the shelf and snag what you want. :cool:

Hu? The Wal-Mart bundle you choose your own game. Unless you are saying you think Wii games are shitty or that folks should buy the Wii console and not games I'm not sure I follow you.

This thread is evidence that they are around, if I need to I can pick one up for someone, no problem....or they can use a Wii tracker and find them online. Not sure what you have against bundles but.... They aren't shitty. That just your shitty opinion and the fact remains they are available.

no no no, not walmart... im pretty sure gamestop's bundles are very high, and they choose either two games (rayman and some other party game.. maybe warioware?) or a game and a stradegy guide. all this with extra wii mote and nuncuck. im just saying, if they have wiis in stock, they shoulding force warioware, a so so game, or a stradegy guide down people's throats.

i know when any system is harder to come by they always seem to do this, just saying its hard to find a wii in the wild thats NOT part of some crappy package. look at fye records, thier bundles are some of the worst.