IGNORED

Original Gameboy vs. 7800

A Sprite

Donkey Kong -- 7800 version is better; the Gameboy version is turned into an action-puzzle game

WHAT YOU SAY? Donkey Kong was a classic on GB, and much better than the original.

If you like action/puzzle games, fine. I'd rather have Donkey Kong as a straight arcade game translation than have it be reshaped into an action/puzzle game. In that case, my comment still stands: 7800 version is better.

Well, there is a version on CV being planned. It looks to be a much-better-than-the-original action arcade game with a lot of levels.

And DK 94 is WAY better than 7800 DK (and it does have the original Arcade levels in them, doe sht e7800 even have the fourth screen? )

The GB DK levels aren't arcade-perfect, though. If you check the first level, you'll notice that there's at least one platform missing.

Oh yeah, and the DK levels on...well...any 8 bit system are? :P

Actually, both the pac-man and Ms Pac-man games have full screen options.

I'm looking at Ms. Pac-man right now, and all I'm offered as options are two difficulty settings and an added two player game... :)

If you push left or right on the title screen (or maybe it's select, don't remember, been tolong) Then it will put a little bitty 1/2 symbol next to your player, and it'll play full screen mode.