IGNORED

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals: Crystal Bearers video! (Woah)

The title screen made me hungry for a ring pop.

Still haven't finished FF:CC for the Cube. Started it enough to get a good idea of the gameplay but at the time I was in the middle of Windwaker or Metroid Prime so it got pushed to the back burner.

Still haven't finished FF:CC for the Cube. Started it enough to get a good idea of the gameplay but at the time I was in the middle of Windwaker or Metroid Prime so it got pushed to the back burner.

Same exact thing happened to me. I got about half way through (or right past that mansion area) and got distracted by other things. I should go play it again though, just to finish it up. The game was alright, but it really didn't feel like a Final Fantasy game because it was an action title. Sort of how Shining Wisdom was nothing like Shining Force except in name...

Tempest

even if the game is similar (which i dont think it will be ) the inclusion of online play will make everything a lot less repetitive.

What exactly is the online content? If you can group up and play together you might be right...If the online play is turn based fighting with monsters a-la Enchanted Arms or the soon to be released Pokemon Battle Revolution,, then your wrong, it'll be repetitve.

If you can team up that;s awesome but I'd be very suprised if you will be able to team up and tackle this game.

From what I heard Battle Revolution online play was plague with terrible lag and that's just one on one turn based fighting.

So what's the deal, is this a sequel to the Cube game?

even if the game is similar (which i dont think it will be ) the inclusion of online play will make everything a lot less repetitive.

What exactly is the online content? If you can group up and play together you might be right...If the online play is turn based fighting with monsters a-la Enchanted Arms or the soon to be released Pokemon Battle Revolution,, then your wrong, it'll be repetitve.

If you can team up that;s awesome but I'd be very suprised if you will be able to team up and tackle this game.

From what I heard Battle Revolution online play was plague with terrible lag and that's just one on one turn based fighting.

So what's the deal, is this a sequel to the Cube game?

Yes, and no. It seems to be a whole different game. Doesn't rely on multiplayer and seems to be more of a single player game.

The DS game seems to be more like the GC one, though.

if what i heard right is true, the online component will essentially be how you did mulitplayer on the last game with the gameboy hook up, but with people online instead. i dont know if this means ds connectivity, or an onscreen menu that doesnt take up the screen, but either way im pretty sure the online multiplayer aspect has been thier main selling feature since E3 when they first showed the game off.

as far as a sequal, yea its a sequal, but this certainly looks a lot differnt than the original, thats for sure. i have full faith though that the project will work out well.. i mean its hard not to top the semi boring gc effort. hell, you can give me the gc game with online multiplayer and a bit more variety in gameplay and id be happy as a clam.