IGNORED

Atari 2800 Raiders of the Lost Ark Box arrived (Japan)

MattyXB

It looks great, just like mine. Now I have a question for you MattyXB, I have two loose copies of Raiders of the Lost Ark and the color of the line on one of my cartridges where it says Raiders is red and the lettering on the bottom is red, but the other one is orange and so is the lettering on its bottom, does that mean that one of them is a PAL?

:) :ponder: :?

:?

Sorry, don't know, what you mean. On the lable, or on the gamescreen?

The PAL game has a P on the endlable. And I know only the orange Bold letters, like my 3th Raiders of the Lost Ark on my site. The PAL game has normally no orange letters.

Or do you mean the big lable? I know it only in red.

:?

I'm talking about on the label. On the end label of one of my cartridges it has orange lettering and a orange colored bar under where it says Raiders of the Lost Ark, but on the other one, the end label lettering is red and so is its colore bar on the picture label.

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

I will get soon 2 new Brazil carts. 1 has too a box. But these 2 look not so good as my first one. But I will make too scans from them, when they arrive.

And Lost Arck is my favourite too, with the new box. And the Prototype. I love all. :D :)