IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection is awesome! :-)

Atarimania75

Agreed! Best Cart Ive played on the 7800 Well Beef Drop is up there too I guess they are equal to me But This Collection is so loaded Great for a quick play before work and LOVE that I can play Ms. Pac Man and a game of the good ol original Pac Man with out shutting down and switching carts or consoles and REALLY Love Pac Man PLUS!!

A space shootem up collection!

Galaxian

Yeah, I've mentioned before that I'd be pretty happy if someone would hack Galaga into Galaxian. It would seem much easier than going the other way with it would be (I mean, you basically remove features).

Thanks, guys. It is truly appreciated. :)

I only wish i were capable of doing more with the 7800.

You are. But right now you have a lot of stress in your life which doesn't help your creative/thinking process. Please go a little easy on yourself. You're certainly capable of doing what you want to do under normal circumstances. You just need to deal with the stress in your life now and the emotions that go along with. Life 101: never make an important decision when you dealing with heavy stress. Just wait until things lighten up a bit.

PS. You're not the only one who has difficulty figuring out the 7800. Maria is a stuborn woman and doesn't give up her secrets easily.

Allan