IGNORED

Can anybody help me?

formyDad

Well, got the boxes unpacked. Some really cool stuff in here!!! He was heavy into programming, so there are many different programming languages. I looked up some of the software on Atarimania and there are quite a few listed as rareity 7 and up. There is "The Pill" software by CSS as well as the Super Pill cartridge for backing up carts to disk, Monkey Wrench II XL cart, the full OSS language set with toolbox disks, 1050 with US Doubler and Super Archiver II, another 1050 with US Doubler, 3 Indus GT drives, a XF551 which, I think, has the CSS XF Update and much more. As far as computers, there are 4 800XL's and 1 600XL. There is more software than can be gone through in 1 evening but I did get all boxed or commercial software seperated from the homemade disks.

Atarimania,

There is a large amount of the software in the collection you are missing either the media image/dump or you do not have listed at all. I will get you a list of what's here.

I have to go down to Long Beach this weekend to get the 3rd of 3 collections but will get some pics posted after I get back.

Wow! Talk about a treasure... this is like finding the long lost shipwreck after months of searching! I just wish this gentleman could have lived in Kansas... =)

Seriously though... you have a bunch of gems there and I am so happy to see them in the hands of a true collector. I cannot wait to see what kind of software you have in that stockpile. Congratulations again and we are still anxious to see what you ended up with. =)