IGNORED

So close, yet so far...

King Atari

Stopped at a yard sale at around 12:15 PM, when I got there, I spotted a table with some video game stuff. The lady there said she had sold an Atari there with a bunch games earlier (and they couldn't have been open for more than 2-3 hours, either). I nearly yelled when I thought of someone else picking up the lot with the possibility of a Swordquest Waterworld in it.

Then I saw a PS1 for $15, and got it for $10.

But, I've come to the sad realization that there's possbly a serious collector in my neighborhood besides me. Missing out on stuff at thrifts, now this, it's a conspiracy!

that sucks dude

there was a yard sale just down the street from me today

i really wanted to go there but i had to go on a twenty mile hike

i just saw those old ladies lookin around and thought about my local game dealer and how he might go pawin around through there slidin his grimy hands through his greasy hair and find some great games and then charge me outrageously for them

ha but the jokes on him ill just go to sfield and rumage around the huge rubbermaid containers there full of carts and get some good ones for only $1.00 a piece

revenge is sweet no matter how stupid...

Besides the system, it came with one original controller, one black controller (apparently 3rd party), all the hookups except the RF box (can get one at Funco, or use the AV's, I guess), and two games: Q-Bert (in it's case w/instructions), and Namco Museum Vol. 3 (Didn't notice at first since it was in the system, and it's without it's case or instructions).

Sure, it was a good buy, but does it really top an Atari find? I think the resounding answer is no.

PS- The lady said she sold all the Atari stuff for $20, a bit steep if you ask me, but it wasn't the system I was really interested in, but the games.