IGNORED

iTunes on your Wii

AtariJr

http://hackaddict.blogspot.com/2007/06/tut...i-for-free.html

shows you how you can listen to your songs for free, unlike apple's 9 dollar option. i seem to be having some server errors, but everyone else on the site seems to be able to get this to work. if anyone knows why i get an odd server error when i start the server, let me know. otherwise, tell me if you get all this to work, good luck.

I actually use a program called TVersity. I have no idea how it works specifically with iTunes purchased tracks but for general MP3 streaming it's great. It connects right to the PC as opposed to steaming via the web like Orbz does. Really easy to set up and much more TV friendly than the one that article mentions.

I actually use a program called TVersity. I have no idea how it works specifically with iTunes purchased tracks but for general MP3 streaming it's great. It connects right to the PC as opposed to steaming via the web like Orbz does. Really easy to set up and much more TV friendly than the one that article mentions.

did you get it to work well with your wii without server errors? if so, ill have to try your program... is it easy to set up?