IGNORED

Strange Mail from ebay.

MattyXB

:?

Ebay write me a mail (german). Thanks for your question, we will answer it soon. And more........

But now the strange thing on that. I have never write an E-Mail in the last month to ebay. I have ask no question. Whats going on here?

Has again someone this stupid worm Klez, and activate it?

Very strange. I have now ask ebay, what I have write before. And that I don't know what they mean. I have not send any mail to them. So its maybe a stupid virus from someone else.

Argg, must wait now, what ebay write back. Very strange thing.

:? :? :?

Make sure the ending email address is from Ebay. I get alot of mail now from fools using Ebay in their name signature, but they may have an aol or yahoo email account. This is to try and get you to buy something from them usually, like "how to make a million bucks with ebay". Never send anyone your pw through an email either, and make sure that you log in from the main menus to have yourself secure.

Phil

Yes, I think it was from ebay. After I ask them what happen, I get the same e-mail again. Its a standart mail fom ebay. So they have maybe get only a worm Klez and think it came from me. So they have mail me this standart text.

And I will never send password by mail. And noone want that I buy something from them. So it was a normally mail from ebay.