IGNORED

Madden '08 in August

AtariJr

Man im glad I crossed off Madden on my christmas list last year. this version seems to be much better in most everyway. first madden on the wii , plus the last one i got was back in 05, so i think this shoudl be a big enough jump to warrant a purchase. New modes including party mode, online for every game mode, tighter controlls, and vamped graphics that even have sheen reflection on the nylon pants...sounds good to me. comes out in august so it seems like its one of the first online games as well. so its pokemon, mario strikers and madden now... any others?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/795/795634p1.html

• 2 months later...

Madden 2003 was the last one I played on PS2 and came close to getting '07 for the wii but for whatever reason decided to wait for '08 and get that one.

I really like '08 I'm glad I bought it been having lost o' fun. Only complaint I have is that sometimes when punting or kicking the ball the sensor bar doesn't seem to register my movements. Sometimes I have to keep trying (about 8 times) to get it to work and sometimes that results in my kicks being bad....either I'm not doing the motions right or it's a bug. I'm assuming it's doing the motions wrong and I'm just a shitty player (thats a strong possibility right there :D ).

I'm playing as the seahawks. What is everyone else playing as?

Edited by bdog_147