IGNORED

My Weekend Deal

jim

Got 8 machines for $200.00. Local guy had them in storage rental unit and rent was coming due again. Wanted the room cleaned out. Deal was I had to take everything. Got a Sega Turbo complete coming on with garbage on screen, Baseball upright working fine, 2 Nintendo Playchoice machines. Both working with 5 games in each, working Nintendo VS Super Mario, Galaga cabinet missing boardset but otherwise complete, Centipede cabinet with no monitor/boards, 1 other cabinet with no boards or CP and painted black. Have not figured out what it was yet. Had to also take about 25 back doors from various machines. Some doors were rough but many still had locks with keys, and some even had manuals in plastic bags attached to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok that was my old weekend deal. Last weekend I cleaned out a warehouse. Got 22 videos and 12 pinballs plus lots of parts. Had to rent a big U-Haul and make 2 trips. About 250 miles total. It came out to $1200.00 for the games, truck, and fuel. Works out to about $35.00 per game and all parts in the building were included free. List of videos I got:

Return of the Jedi works

Moon Patrol works

Galaga works

Kangaroo works

DK Jr not working yet

Moon Cresta dead

Super Moon Cresta working

2 SI Deluxe both work

Street Fighter works

Karate Champ works

Double Dragon works

Asteroids works

Gun Fight works

Space Zap plays blind

Tennis works

Star Castle a few problems

Pleiads coin up problem

Time Pilot did not test yet

2 old EM shooting gallery

EM Motorcycle

Lots of parts

A few pictures at the link below. raid1-12 the others are my game room.

http://www2.netdoor.com/~vannoys/games

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sold one lot of 10. Have a lot of 6 pinball machines sold but not taken yet. The rest are packed with other machines where ever I can find room. Have about 18 machines in my gameroom in the house, about 25 in my shop, and have about 15 in the barn. The big problem is I have a deal in the works for another 20! Also have a deal on the back burner for about 30-40 juke boxes.

It helps to have a big old 4000sf house, 2000sf shop, and 3200sf barn though.

Just got home from looking at the 20 games I had in the works. Made a deal for 500 cash. Have to leave at 8am to go get them with a rented 22' truck (wish I could buy one of these things!). This lot is all old EM stuff from the 60's/70's. Shooting galleries, Speedway, Motorcycle, Sea Rescue, Invaders From Outer Space, several flying types, etc.

• 1 month later...