IGNORED

COULD Jag have competed with the Playstation Graphically?

A_Gorilla

I suppose your YouTube account isn't a joke either then...
Bits effect how blocky or grainy a game looks! Speed is measured in hertz! The amount of things going on at once will be ram! Dipshit Atari Fan Faggot!

God he totally made an ass out of himself with that statement. Good job! You lived up to your name!

Bits effect how blocky or grainy a game looks! Speed is measured in hertz! The amount of things going on at once will be ram! Dipshit Atari Fan Faggot!

You wanted my attention...well here I am! No its not a Joke ya little chump! Did you do this kind of $hit when you were a kid? Are ya seeking approval from other people to make you seem cool? "Look guys! Guess what I found out about phonedork!" As if somebody is cheering you on! Did you have a circle of friends that laughed at your stupid jokes or when you tried to make fun of somebody as a kid? knowing damn well you are just a little jack a$$! You just seem like that kind of guy! Why dont you let go of your mammas tit son and quit being a pathetic little dweeb! I believe I already emailed you personally about this. Remember the subject was .... "Dear Fag" and then I talked about this kind of $hit you pull. I dont mind getting bashed while I am trying to debate on a forum. But you.... are just looking for trouble, because you are not debating anything, your just sitting in the back of everyone and just trying to poke a few lines in directed only at me and not what the subject is about. So why dont you.... like I said in the email.... go crawl under a rock before ya get crushed!

AS for the subject at hand....

No! The Jaguar could not compete with PSX graphically! Its just not possible to pull of Tekken 3 or Grand Turismo on that half a$$ so called 64bit console. If ya think it can Gorf, then why dont you try to make a game that can compete with the PSX graphically! You say you know how powerful it is. You say you know how to program it to its full potential. Why dont you do it? Prove me wrong! I dare you! I promise to be unbiased in anyway when I see that game! But until I see evidence other then your typed words... I and propably 98% of the world would disagree with you!

God he totally made an ass out of himself with that statement. Good job! You lived up to your name!

For some reason I cant get it out of my head that you look like that "Foodfight" character as your avatar. I see the words you type coming right out of that characters mouth! LOL! As if you were sayong..."Hah... he sure told him!" What a nerd! Are you zylobane's cheerleader?

I maybe a Troll here to you little minded cretins, but to the rest of gaming world you guys would be trolls for saying this kind of crap. I represent that world!

A couple of points phonedork

You ARE the troll here - you are the one stirring it up knowing you'll get a rise out of this community. If any of the members of this forum were on a PSX forum doing this then they would be the troll.

And you don't represent the world, just your opinion.

Get back to discussing the technical merits of both systems or shut the **** up.

I'll get me coat

Edited by saboteur