IGNORED

Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt steal

Headfamily

Wait a minute! Ghost Soldier, let me get this straight...are you saying you have a COMBAT?!?! I've got every game made for Atari, yet that one has elluded me all these years. I'll give you ANYTHING for it, provided it's in good shape. Can you post a pic? :rolling:
No pic, but I can guarantee there the ultra rare semi gloss aluminum foil with fleck's of gold labeled cart's. There are only a few known. This is not a joke, but a chance to own this very rare cart from ATTarie. <~Sounds like a few ebay listings I have seen. Especially how they misspell atari.

Who's this Beckett Spotlight (Cheatcode Magazine) claiming it's worth $200? :roll:

I was wondering that too, or if it does exist he needs to check for a decimal point.

Only if the decimal point were moved to here...

I googled Cheatcode Magazine and it is actually a magazine.

But I don't think that means much...

Wow, some asshole had the audacity to ACTUALLY bid on that item. I remember Funcoland selling those "rare" carts for $0.10 at one point.

I remember that as well. I also remember that it didn't work for them and they dropped the price to $0.05. I actually considered buying enough of them to build a coffee table with.

Wow, some asshole had the audacity to ACTUALLY bid on that item. I remember Funcoland selling those "rare" carts for $0.10 at one point.

I guess there's one born every minute. I looked at his feedback, and noticed the same guy recently bought a used SNES with no games for nearly $50 :roll:

Somebody should post a SUPER RARE E.T. cart ( one they droppd off the back of the truck on the way to the landfil ) .You can be the proud owner, and tell your friends you got the one that got away. LOL

• 4 months later...