IGNORED

Does the 360 record amount of time played?

King_Salamon

One of the things I have enjoyed about the Wii is the way it will tell you how much time you've spent playing each title. I like knowing how much time I've spent playing a game and overall. Does the 360 have a stat tracker to let you know how much you played in a day like this?

I did a search and didn't find anything so I thought I would ask. :)

One of the things I have enjoyed about the Wii is the way it will tell you how much time you've spent playing each title. I like knowing how much time I've spent playing a game and overall. Does the 360 have a stat tracker to let you know how much you played in a day like this?

Just by individual games on you game saves.

One cool thing about the 360 is you can link your Live account to a blog. The blog automatically updates with a blog entry and a bunch of stats and facts. It's mostly tied to achievements tho and not hours played. Still, If you enjoy stats trackers, you'll be interested in it I'm sure and there are a bunch of tabs on the side My360stats.com may list hours.

Here's my blog....

http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=moycon

Just by individual games on you game saves.

One cool thing about the 360 is you can link your Live account to a blog. The blog automatically updates with a blog entry and a bunch of stats and facts. It's mostly tied to achievements tho and not hours played. Still, If you enjoy stats trackers, you'll be interested in it I'm sure and there are a bunch of tabs on the side My360stats.com may list hours.

Here's my blog....

http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=moycon

That's pretty cool. I just signed up :)

Interesting. Does it make up all those entries by itself?

Yes it just fills in the daily entry on it's own based on what you played.

It's a bunch of standard responses, but it's still pretty cool. It's a nice way to keep track of what you've been doing. Of course you have to have Live. I have on too.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/ct%20model

Edited by dalton4life

lol those logs are pretty funny. I'll have to hook mine up as well. Although I have a feeling mine will end up looking like Flomojo's. My gamer score is only 1845.

I really wanna get some type of wireless network adapter for my 360. But the official one just costs way to much. Are there any cheaper alternatives?

To bad I cannot use my Nintendi USB stick. I don't need it anymore cause it got replaced with a wireless router just last week.

Edited by Shannon